Sunday, August 15, 2010

Claw of Chicken



Just Want to write but has not an idea. So I gave the title of this paper as "Chicken Claw". Yesterday I had just spent the holidays start fasting for three days in the city of Manado. At the same time celebrating the receipt of my bro to take part in online course creation Gnews website. Though there are a lot of people are also the follow-up list, but finally only two who managed to enter. I believe it is a Grace of the Lord Jesus. It is not just for my brother, but also for our family.

Three days I celebrate with my brothers touching these things. This time the celebrations are much longer than usual, because of this have a greater result later. Every night until dawn time course for my brother for a month. I am optimistic that my brother would have graduated with good results. Moreover, the course of their appointment is very special because they are equally an instructor become part of the team. So as an instructor as well as a team member in a project they do together.

Well, yesterday we also have experimented with the website that placed the ad from google and it has begun a good result. It's about $ 5 - $ 10 per day. We are optimistic the outcome will surely continue to increase along with the addition of a website with a system that we are doing it. Well, for this thing from google ads, it's been a long time felt the new results. Hopefully this month, the result could exceed $ 100 in order to already be disbursed. If so, then it will be the result of withdrawals from the website with the google ads for the first time.

I am also now waiting for something. If the Lord allows it, then I probably will lead an organization that is engaged in spiritual Christian teenagers in the district where I live. we'll see. If it was entrusted, of course I am ready to give the best for this. Ok, just got here this article because I want to get ready first to go to church to worship. God bless us all.



....Your Friend ....



No comments:

Post a Comment