Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Miss My Future Babe




Well after thingking a lot about this matter that many people called it LOVE that made me confused enough, I guess this a right time for me to miss my future babe. Baby it's that you. It's you. Actually I don't know who is you babe. Who will be my future babe. "God would you send me SMS about her name." Times goes bye. I really mis her, my future babe.

I got many things from my Ex. Babe. She told me anything. About life. That we must keep moving on. Like everybody has working to get money than buy some food to continues their life. You will definitely get a new one. Someone who will always accompany you through the ups and downs together. I'm sure that everybody has a right to lives better than yesterday. Get more than what their get before.


What you have supossed to do is keep walking even whatever. Even you feel you're not strong enough to walk. You can crawl. It doesn't matter how the way. Just moving on. 

I will run to find her. If I'm tired, I will walk to get her. If I have no power enough to continue the road, I'll send her message meanwhile I crawl to make it keep posible to meet her. The new one, who always beside me to accompany to love forever. GBUs


No comments:

Post a Comment